- Homepage Eckhard Etzold
- * Preface
- * Video Playback and Sound playback, Check of Soundcard
- * The Guitar: The Instrument
- * Guitar Tuning I: The own PC as a Guitar Tuner!
- * Chords: C, G7
- * We play the first Song: Rock my Soul
- * Song: He's got the whole World
- Chord: F-Major
- Song: Kumbajah, my Lord
- Song: Oh when the Saints...
- Song: Der Kuckuck und der Esel
- Theory: Sounds and Music
- The first Melody Playing: Le Réve
- Solo: M.A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- Guitar Tuning II: How learn to listen
- New Chords: E-Major, a-minor and G-Major
- Song: What shall we do with the drunken Sailor
- Exercise: G-Major, change of chords
- Chord: D7, Song: Tom Dooley
- Song: In einen Harung jung und schlank...
- Chord: e- and d-minor, Song: Michael, row the Boat ashore, Capodaster
- Chord: A7, Song: Ein Mann, der sich Kolumbus nannt
- Song: Mein Michel, was willst du noch mehr
- Solo: Le Réve, part 2
- Song: Das Bürgerlied
- Introduction: Fingerpicking
- Chord: A-Major, 3/4 Picking, Song: Die Gedanken sind frei
- Chord: D-Major, Song: House of the risin' Sun
- Exercise: Folk-Picking, Song: Whiskey in the jar
- Guitar Tuning III: Flageolett-Tuning and more
- Solo: Le Réve (Full Version)
- Introduction: The Classical Guitar
- Exercise: Fingerboard and Layers, Solo: Jesus bleibet meine Freude
- Solo: M. A. Charpentier: Praeludium of "Te Deum"
- Solo: L.V. Beethoven: Song of Joy
- Solo: J.S. Bach: Minuett
- Solo: J.S. Bach: Bourée in e-moll
- Solo: J.S. Bach: Jesus meine Freude
- Solo: W.A. Mozart: Song of Papageno (Magic flute)
- Solo: G.W.F. Händel: "Komm, himmlische Freiheit"
- End: What's going on? - Links
- Chord chart: The most important guitar chords
- The 3/4 Picking as an Example for Playing with different Chords
- Transpose: Notes on the Fingerboard, Capodaster
- Listing of Songs, Sounds and Solos
Try the exercises and the songs and if you have a microphone please make recordings of them. Cut a half minute sequence and send it to us via E-Mail.
You have to convert a WAV-file into a MP3 file or a RealAudio file by using
32 KBit data format, attach it to the E-Mail and send it to
Guitar Course Interactive.
We will write you and give you any support which is available for uns in words, audio oder video. In this way you get encouragement and feedback.
Would you like to learn the guitar playing? Here is a free online Guitar Course: The songs are explained and can be heard via RealAudio, the melody and solo music were recorded in full length midi files.
For listening the playback a soundcard with speakers has to be installed on your PC.
Pickings and rhythms are demonstrated in short video clips.
If you are interested after examination of this guitar school to learn guitar with it, make sure that your browser preferences are adjusted for offline browsing. At least 8 megabyte of Cache should be required.
The visited web pages here remain usually several days in the browser cache.
Do you have still questions? Ideas, criticism and improvement suggestions? Write us via email!
Impressum, http://bs.cyty.com/visitabilis/gitarre/gitarkrs.htm, Status: 27. Dezember 2000,